Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday morning

I'm amazed it took me so long to realize this. I worked the entire weekend prior to Labor Day, and not a single person called to see if they could get their controlled rx filled early. To everyone that does not work in the profession, our store is closed on labor day, and this is as rare as a steak that says moo when you stab it. Tuesday morning i came back to work, and my SP had cleared the queue (yay!). The day was still pleasantly busy and flew by. I had a few crazy people as usual, but the most annoying part of my day was having a drug rep stop by at 9:15 in the morning. Who does this? He didn't even have any free pens! At least he had coupons for some free nice blood glucose meters (not going to say the name, but they are preferred by most ins. companies). I'm saving them for nice people. There's nothing I hate more than giving up a valuable coupon and still having a patient bitch at me. Learn to say thank you, and i'll take care of you.

No comments: